VOLUNTEER SHIFT SELECTION FORM
Thank you for volunteering at the Specialty Coffee Expo this coming April in Boston, Massachusetts!
Before you select your shifts, please read all of the information below.
THE VOLUNTEER PROCESS
Step 1 - Register for your 3-Day Expo Volunteer Badge
If you haven't completed your Expo registration and would like to earn a 3-Day Expo Volunteer Badge, complete your Expo registration prior to selecting your volunteer shifts.
Step 2 - Select your volunteer shifts
Your 3-Day Expo Volunteer badge is pending until you have selected shifts to match the minimum number of hours required for the badge.
Step 3- Work your volunteer shifts at Expo and/or Re:co Symposium.
Join our amazing team of 500 + volunteers onsite to help make the 2019 Specialty Coffee Expo and Re:co Symposium a success. Please be sure to read the ** cancel policy below in case your plans change.
Anyone attending the show may volunteer. Volunteers can earn a complimentary 3-Day Expo Volunteer Badge ** if they work the minimum number of volunteer hours during Expo and/or Re:co Symposium:
- Members: 12 hours if registered on or before February 14th; 16 hours if registered on February 15th or after
- Non-Members: 16 hours if registered on or before February 14th; 20 hours if registered on February 15th or after
SHIFT SELECTION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to match your volunteer shifts with your Expo registration, you will need to use the same email address for both.
- Only select the shifts needed to meet your minimum number of hours required. Once you select a shift it comes out of inventory and will not be available for others to choose. We are counting on you to fulfill your volunteer commitment for the shifts you select.
- Some positions require prerequisites (listed in the description). Only select the position(s) if you have the prerequisite.
- CSP Course level certifications will be verified.
- The times listed are the actual times of the volunteer commitment.
- Volunteer shifts may not be shared by more than one volunteer. We expect the volunteer shifts you select will be worked by you.
** Cancel Policy
SCA must receive written notice to email@example.com prior to March 22nd, 2019 if you are unable to fulfill your volunteer commitment. If notification is not received before March 22nd, 2019 and you do not complete your volunteer shift(s), your credit card will be charged for the full 3-Day Expo Badge determined by your Member/Non-Member status and the ticket price on the date you registered.
Interested in a Lead Volunteer Role? Apply Here
Interested in a Station Instructor position? Apply Here
***PLEASE DO NOT SELECT OVERLAPPING SHIFTS - THANK YOU!***
Volunteer with Specialty Coffee Association
2019 Specialty Coffee Expo - Volunteer Sign-up Form
April 9th - 14th, 2019
Please click the appropriate link: